How it works
- Trucks stop at an operator terminal. This is secured by a barrier.
- Enter the desired departure time or pause time at the operating terminal by the truck driver
- Simultaneous automatic measurement of the truck (laser scanner)
- Due to the vehicle length and the desired departure time, allocation of a certain parking line
- A parking ticket will be printed and the barriere opens up.
- Overhead displays show the correct parking range row with a green arrow
- Truck drives into parking lot row without leaving a gap
- The remaining free space is continuously measured (laser scanner)
What are the benefits?
Queueparking can result in significantly more parking space on existing areas. No additional space is needed. It can implemented comparatively quickly and cost-efficiently.
There are no parking fees.
Intelligent parking provides more free space.
The compact way of parking is very efficiently.
Increased satisfaction through stress-free parking.
Location of the parking lot